BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Everyone has their quiet place. Some people go to a park. Some people go to a quiet room in a house, but everyone has a quiet place they like to go to. Personally, my quiet place is my room. Sometimes, my quiet place is taking a walk all by myself, but everyone has a quiet place.
There are many different reasons to have a quiet place. Some people's parents don't get along, and there is a lot of yelling and fighting in their homes. Sometimes you just got to let off some steam. I know whenever I have trouble at home I either go in my room and shut the door, or go on a walk just to get my thoughts put together. Some people like reading, so you might find a nice, quiet bench in a park by a tree. Everyone has their own reasons, but everyone has a quiet place.
I know that sometimes you just feel like screaming, I hope I am not the only one. If you ever feel like that, go to your quiet place. Life is not always great, I'm sure you have figured that out. If your in your quiet place and someone is with you, most likely your not in a quiet place. Be all by yourself, and think. If there is mess going on in your house, think before you speak. Shake it off, think about what you want to say and then go to someone you can talk to. It's always good to vent about how your feeling. It is not good to keep it bottled up inside. Your quiet place can be used for multiple reasons.
The quiet place you have, may not always be for you alone. Sometimes it is a place you can talk to your best friend. All of us, I'm sure, have a best friend. My best friend is Hannah Baker, I can tell her anything! It could be about a problem I'm having, a boy, drama, gossip, anything! We all need a friend like that, so the perfect place to talk to them, without interruptions, is a quiet place you go to regularly. But once again, everyone has a quiet place.
If your ever in your quiet place, but you don't know why your there, (which happens sometimes), then take something with you. Go outside and draw a picture of what you see. Take your music and relax. Sit there and do absolutely nothing, whatever floats your boat. You could write a song. If i had nothing to do and nobody was watching, I would sing to the animals and pretend I was a princess like in the Disney movies. Quiet places are used to think, relax, and breath. But everybody has a quiet place.

1 comment:

  1. This is very heartfelt, Katelyn. Well done! A quiet place is a neccesity for everyone. Mine is my garden. Sitting in an adirondack chair watching the butterflies and throwing the ball for my dog:) Bless you and your quiet places (you mentioned two).
    ~Mrs. A

    ReplyDelete