BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, May 2, 2010

LIFE! :)

If you know me, you know that I am a very crazy, exciting, random person! I like life to be that way! I love a life that is full of surprises! I look forward to seeing what the new day is going to bring. Routine does not work for me, I like to mix it up! I love going on rollercoasters, but i hate being up high for a long amount of time. Like the screamer at Fiesta Texas-- YIKES!!! My absolute favorite things to do are go to the beach, and take the boat out on the lake! I love the water!! I wish I could live in the water, like a mermaid! I could rule the sea! Along with my fish friend, Hannah, of course! Hannah Baker is my best friend! We will rule the world one day, you just wait and see! :)

3 comments:

  1. Yes, we most definitely will! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Katelyn, it's Shelby! I love your blog! Your blog is amazing! It also is one of the best to me!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. KATELYN!! I love your blog! The background is FANCY!!! I also love all your pictures! ;D

    ~Hannah Banana Head~

    ReplyDelete