BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Something very important to me is friends. But there is one specific friend that I love very much. My very best friend, practically my sister, Hannah Baker. We've been best friends since the sixth grade, last year. She has helped me with just about everything. Everyone needs a best friend, especially in middle school. People think we are freaks, well, we are, but at least we are ourselves. I love her so much. I think I would be highly depressed if she died. See, when we grow up in a few years, we decided we are going to rule the ocean and be mermaids. We got married last summer, and since then we've had just a few divorces. Things are going well right now. I am going to buy her a huge bird this summer and get it a giant cage. When we are older, after we retire from ruling the sea, we are going to get all of our money from Hannah's plan on being an obese Victoria's Secret model. The cash will come rolling in. I think we are pretty fun people to hang out with, we like to have a good time! WE LIKE TO PARTY! I hope were friends for a long time:)

2 comments:

  1. Hannah is like my sister too because we are both black

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katelyn my dear...of course we will be friends for forever! We definitely are like sisters! I have has several people ask me if we were sisters! Next time someone asks me I am just going to say yes! Ok, being an obese Victoria's Secret model was so sixth grade but, ok, I will do it just for you! I still think ruling the sea is a great idea! I love you wife!

    ReplyDelete