BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

My seventh grade year has been... interesting. I love the girls in my grade! They are so awesome! In middle school, everyone has their fair share of drama, friendships, broken friendships, and plenty of gossip! All girls love gossip! Let's not deny it. There has been many ups and downs this year. But to be honest, most of this year is such a blur! I can barely remember anything! This year, compared to last year, has been very boring. I think many of yall would agree with me. Maybe it is because we could run around like crazy apes last year, and we could do whatever we wanted to, and this year we actually have to work, and there are.... sixth graders.
One down this year is that we have had a few bad teachers. Two or three in particular. I think you might know who I am talking about. First of all, one of the teachers doesn't understand why they're are so many complaints about them, when they scream at us pretty much every day! Things have gotten better towards the end of the year because they resigned to come back next year, and they want to get out of here. An example of why this teacher is close to Satan is because they call my class "dumb blondes" when we really don't understand! Plus, some of us aren't even blonde! The bad thing is, they don't even think they are doing anything wrong! They think WE are the problem! What the heck? There is only two weeks of school left, so I don't need to worry about it. I just wish they were a little nicer to everyone. Too bad wishes don't always come true because it looks like that won't be happening any time soon.
On the other hand, there is some good things about this year! One thing is, I've made a few good friends this year. Most of the girls that I couldn't stand last year, or they couldn't stand me, are all my friends this year! It is always good to make friends, and when you have most of your classes with all girls, it is nice to actually be friends with those girls. These girls are awesome! It is a good support group. I can come to school and be super excited about something, and I can tell them what's up, and they will be just as excited as me! Also, on the days where I've had a rough night, the night before, they are there to encourage me. I love them very much. They're also hilarious, especially Mia! She is so funny. Sometimes she has no clue what is going on and it cracks me up. Also Gracen, she is awesome. "Fillin' in a window!":) They are great! Even though some of them won't be back next year, I've made some great friends this year. I will miss all of you next year! I love you Meagan, Audrey, Kristin, Hannah, Gracen, Mia, Helana, Miranda, Shelby, and Ashley! And of course I haven't forgot, I love you too Mrs. Anzures! My Grammar Girls are awesome!
Another negative thing about this year is THE SIXTH GRADERS! Yes, I know that I was a sixth grader last year, but this year is different! They are so obnoxious! I will come out out of a class and they are yelling and being spazzes! I call them a 'swarm' because they are everywhere! They are like fleas crawling everywhere and they are just irritating! The sixth grade lockers are in the middle of the hall so they block that entire section of the hall, which i just happen to have to go through to get to all my classes. All of them are immature, some more than others, but out of all of them I like one or two- tops. There is so much drama with them, it is unreal. It is even worse than last year, believe it or not. It is so retarded. They are ru-tards. Geeze! I can't wait until next year, MY FINAL YEAR IN MIDDLE SCHOOL! Then I can at least have a little break from them, and hopefully they will mature a little before they get to high school. The unfortunate part about next year though, is there is incoming sixth graders. There are the sixth graders this year, and they really irritate me, but not like these. OH MY GOODNESS! It's twice as bad as this years sixth graders. I will just have to pop them upside their heads if they think they can get away with hanging out with the eighth graders. No. They are not allowed to speak. Haha! Oh well, it is just one year. I will just ignore them.
Let's not be so negative though, there are still some good things. My best friends Maddie and Hannah are awesome. I had a rough time at the beginning of the year, and they were there for me the entire time. Not to leave out anyone else who helped me, by the way. At the beginning of the year, I had some trouble at home, and other things that are kind of personal,but Maddie and Hannah were there through it all. I was so negative and always depressed, and they didn't give up on me. I hope they are always there for me through hard times. I know I haven't been the best friend that I could be, and I want to work on that. I just really appreciate having friends like that there for me. I already wrote about having good friends, and they are great examples of a good friend. Of course we had our ups and downs, but mostly ups I would say! They have been my best friends since last year, and I hope they will in the future. It is easy for Hannah and I because we've been inseperable and we are in the same grade and we will graduate together, but Maddie is a year older than me and she is going to high school next year. I have a friend who is a freshman this year, and don't get me wrong, we are still good friends, but we were better friends last year when she was in middle school. I just don't want to lose these friends. They are awesome and I love them so much. I am going to work my hardest to keep them close, as best I can.
There is one thing on my mind, I've already written about it, but I am wondering something. Why is it that someone can have something, and then the next day someone else has to go out and buy the same exact thing? Is everyone trying to be 'cool'? To be completely honest, it is really annoying. BE YOURSELF! I don't understand why people are so stereotype. I hate it when everyone is the exact same. God made us all different, with different talents, and we all look different. One day, or another, everyone has to except that. Middle school girls are so self conscious, I am too, don't get me wrong, but we all need to except who we are. We are all unique and should not want to be like everyone else. I know I am very different from everyone else, and I like it that way. Stop buying the same shoes, or do your hair exactly like someone else. Let them keep their personal style, and be themselves, and you be your own person. I really want to get this across! Girls say they are struggling with it, and they want to make it better. If that is the case and you really want to change, then how come I still see people getting the same stuff as other people?? This kinda stuff happened regularly in elementary school, it is normal. We are almost in EIGHTH GRADE! You should be figuring out who you are by now. Once we get to high school, I can assure you, it will probably not be tollerated. It gets really annoying, especially now. Find yourself.
The last good thing that I am going to write about is about my sister, Meagan. Well we are practically sisters. I've known her since the summer of 5th grade. She was the first person I knew here at NBCA. She lives in my neighborhood, and I can walk to her house in less than five minutes. Next year, she is going to Oak Run and I am staying at NBCA. I am going to miss her so much! We have gone through fights, breakups, and so much fun together. The good thing is that we can still hang out next year, but things won't be the same. It is our last year of middle school and she won't be here. She has been here since she was three years old, so I can understand her wanting to leave, but I'm still gonna miss her the most. We have so many great memories together. We have a dance to Ice Ice baby, we have had multiple spas, and had many interesting nights at the movies. She knows what I am talking about. I love Meagan Edge so much!
Seventh grade has had its ups and its downs. I personally liked sixth grade better, but I sure am going to miss this year and all the friends I've made. Next year is my last year of middle school and I think it is going to go by really fast. I know this year has gone by quickly. It is so weird because just last year was my very first year of middle school, and I'm already going to be starting up my last year in the fall, then I will be in high school! It is just so weird. Time is flying by. We should all enjoy it while it lasts though. I will miss my friends who are leaving, but I hope I make new friends next year. I love all my grammar girls, and I hope yall all do well next year at the different schools you are going to. Thank you for making this year fun!

4 comments:

  1. the thing about the friends is so true!! i love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you so much, twin! I'm gonna miss you so so much, but I'm going to walk to your house every day after school so it's all good! ;)I loved your paper, I completely agree with what you said about the 6th graders!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katelyn that's really good. We love you too and I'm going to miss you cracking up and things that I do that I still do not understand to this day why they are funny but it makes me laugh anyways. I love the part about your friends and the sixth grade swarm of fleas! I love you!:)
    ~Mio Johnson

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, don't you remember you were a sixth grader too? And you were just like the sixth graders now...interested and afraid because middle school is all so new and intimidating. The grace of God, Katelyn, the kindness of God, the love of God is for all. I love you Grammar Girls too! I am going to really miss you bunch of gaggling giggly girls next year! Great final post!
    ~Mrs. A

    ReplyDelete